Friday, April 06, 2007

Induhvidual Quotes

Courtesy of Dogbert’s New Ruling Class (DNRC), more True Quotes from the people who put the duh in Induhvidual:

“Do you think I’ve been sitting here twiddling my arse?”

“At no time do I ever condone you making changes to improve things
in the office.”

“Snakes on a Plane – what’s that about?”

“Go jump off a lake.”

“He’s not the sharpest canister in the ocean.”

“Keep a stiff upper chin.”

“The squeaky wheel gets the spoke.”

“I can lead you to horsewater, but I can’t make you drink.”

“He’d give you the arm off his back.”

Announcement in store: “We have a customer by the balls in Toys
needing assistance.”

“You play ball with me, and I’ll scratch yours.”

“It’s half of one, six dozen of another...”

“We do not have a smoking cow at this point.”

“Is there 264 days in the year? Or is it 265?”

“My daughter is as smart as a tack.”

“I’ve got a higher IQ than your little pinky finger.”

“Well, it may be the wrong tool for the job, but it is the right tool for
the business.”

“It’s our golden goose. We better figure out how to make her purr.”

via RT

No comments: