Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Danse Macabre



Happy All Hallows Eve!

UPDATE: Fox 'News' is Declaring a War on Halloween.

"Halloween is a liberal holiday" - Sean Hannity. Oct 31, 2007

From the October 31 edition of Fox News' Hannity & Colmes:

HANNITY [commenting on a satirical cartoon from The Onion] : You know what? I totally agree. I've got two young kids, and I am the food police. And I'm constantly monitoring what they eat.

GERALDO RIVERA (Fox News host): And but for your involvement, wouldn't they eat the worst stuff?

HANNITY: Chicken nuggets, pizza, cake, cupcakes, junk food --

RIVERA: Of course. There's not -- there's not a night where I'm out where they have the choice of what they order out that they ordered something that's bad for them. Always.

HANNITY: By the way, Halloween is a liberal holiday, because we're teaching our children --

COLMES: Oh, come on. Please.

HANNITY: -- to beg for something for free.

[laughter]

RIVERA: Do you notice I wore my costume? I wore my mustache tonight.

HANNITY: Hey, by the way, I heard Mike [Jerrick] on [the Fox-syndicated The Morning Show with] Mike & Juliet dressed as you.

COLMES: By the way, I'm going this Halloween as a Republican. I'm taking candy away from people.

Don't believe me? Watch it here:


via Crooks and Liars

No comments: