Here are some ideas to think about how you can make a positive impact for God's creation.
* Leave your car at home and reduce your automobile mileage by biking, sharing a ride, or taking public transportation regularly.
* Spring into green cleaning by using non-toxic household cleaning products with more natural ingredients and fewer toxic chemicals.
* Bring your own bags to the grocery store — it can take more than 1,000 years for a disposable bag to break down in a landfill.
* Support local farmers by buying locally grown food.
* Exchange your light bulbs for Compact Fluorescent Light (CFL) bulbs in your home and work.
* Attend an Earth Day event in your local community.
Just a couple suggestions.