Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Five Weird Things

Political Cycles tagged me with a rather bizarre meme: name five weird things about yourself.

Here they are:

Number Five: I love Andrew Lloyd Webber musicals. Love ‘em. Can’t get enough of ‘em. What’s not to like? Hum-able tunes. Vacuous plot lines (Jesus Christ Superstar excepted – JCS is a masterpiece). Ahhh, my guilty pleasure…Don’t Cry for Me Argentina!

Number Four: I have a paralyzing fear of flying insects. Spiders I find comforting. Beetles are cute. Wasps send me screaming like a 2 year old boy caught on fire.

Number Three: I came within a hair’s width of becoming a monk.

Number Two: I have one long strand of hair on the back of my ear that I trim weekly.

Number One: I find Hillary Rodham Clinton sexy.

I tag Tom in Ontario, Saheli, Skakes, and Nasty Boy.

Update: After consultation with my wife I changed Number two.

No comments: