Thursday, May 26, 2005

Harper liberals?

Kinsella pointed to this blog. Lots, and I mean LOTS, of Liberals are frustrated with this current crew in Ottawa.

Here's an excerpt:

I plan on switching to the Conservatives next election. I have been a Liberal voter in the past but I can no longer just hold my nose and vote for them again. Martin has been a huge disappointment to me and the all consuming priority of the federal liberals now seems to be “what do we have to do to stay in power” And it seems that they will do anything.

However, this Liberal can't support a party where Randy White and Cheryl Gallant (also, this) can find a home. Maybe the NDP or Greens will get my vote in the next election.

2 comments:

Psychols said...

Kevin, after a lot of reflection (including calming words from my wife and the talk of Harper becoming PM) I have drifted back towards the Liberals for now. I'm still concerned about corruption and arrogance but decided to await the Gomery commission report.

Martin created the commission. That was so politically unwise that it may have been based on ethics.

For now, I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt. If it turns out Martin or any of the current crew are culpable then Greens here I come.

Unknown said...

Hypothese,

huh?

kgp